Skip to content
- To enhance the English Language standard of newcomers so that they can live confidently and independently in the Canadian society.
- To enhance Computer English learning environment so that newcomers can improve their language skills and new technology skills.
- Students are able to integrate into and contribute their skills to the mainstream society.
- Students acquire the knowledge and techniques required for the process of applying Citizenship and taking the test to become Canadian citizens. Students develop a sense of belonging to the community and become responsible and productive Canadian citizens.
- To ensure the continuity of heritage language for the Chinese youngsters and to provide sufficient reading materials in their own native language.
Types of Services
- LINC Classes (Level 1 – 5), with free childminding services.
- Citizenship Preparation Classes (Beginner Level).
- Chinese School (Toronto Office Only) for children, ages 4 to 12. (Children learn both Cantonese and Mandarin language in the program).