The Cross-Cultural Community Services Association (TCCSA) is currently accepting applications for multiple Summer Student positions in our four offices located in downtown Toronto, Scarborough, Markham, and Mississauga (total six positions). These positions are for durations of 6 to 8 weeks from June to August, 2015.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To assist in the daily operation of the agency.
- To provide clerical support and answer phone inquiries.
- To make and to arrange appointments for clients.
- To assist and provide program information to our clients.
- To assist in organizing programs for newcomers to Canada, including youth and children programs.
- Other duties will be assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- must be between the age of 15 and 30; was registered as a full-time student in the preceding academic year; and intends to return to school on a full-time basis during the next academic year;
- is a Canadian Citizen, permanent resident, or person on whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act;
- is legally entitled to work in Ontario;
- excellent oral and written communication skills in English; other language skills will be an asset.
- strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- able to work independently and be a good team player.
- able to multi-task and set priorities.
Qualified individual applicants please forward their resume and cover letter quoting Job Position and Location referenced above by 4:00 p.m., May 11, 2015, to:
The Cross-Cultural Community Services Association (TCCSA)
3636 Steeles Avenue East, Unit 213A,
or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please do not send in application through fax.